Monday, 17 November 2008

Retail Therapy

A few of my recent purchases over the last few weeks... (yes! I'm procrastinating again over exams)

Cheap thrills from the Diva sale- this bangle was $5 

Semi impulse purchase- Gwen Stefani Harajuku Lovers perfume pack

Only because I'm in love with these bottles! Aren't they adorable?

There's Love...

Angel... my fave scent out of the six

G

Music

Baby... this one smells like baby shampoo like a lot of people have said

Urge sandals- a great pair of cheap sandals that I've gotten alot of wear out of so far! 


Ok, enough procrastinating! I'm off to study some more. seriously. really....

I finish my exams on Wednesday, so after that, It will be nervous anticipation and twiddling my thumbs waiting for my hopefully (has to be) positive results. 



3 comments :

panda said...

heya! thought i'd pop by your blog and i can see you're a bit of a foodie too!

ooh..you bought the set of gwen stefani harajuku perfumes - i saw it on the weekend and was so tempted! they are so pretty!

missklicious said...

Panda: They were too cute to resist! I'm a sucker for the pretty packaging hehe

Mel said...

gosh i love those harajuku bottles..too cute! lovely blog btw x