Monday, 18 May 2009

Cure for Mondayitis #3

It's no surprise that my cures for Mondayitis always somehow include food.

Goodies from Croissant D'Or including Hazelnut tart, Caramel Kiss, Cherry crumble and some raspberry tart*

*names may or may not have been altered due to my bad memory!

Update in dot points:
  • I've lost my blogging mojo lately. I don't know why. It's not like I'm busy or anything- far from it actually. Unless having Gossip Girl and Family Guy watching marathons, procrastinating on Facebook, working every now and then, reading magazines in bed counts as being busy?
  • It sounds like bliss, but really, I'd kill for a proper full time job right now. Still no such luck on that front, and yes, I'm still applying! Quite sad actually, but I'm being positive about it and not letting it get to me too much.
  • Looks like I'll be going ahead with my Masters if I don't find a job by July! Just have to find out what units to enrol in since I've done some of the subjects in my undergraduate degree. I think I'm unconsciously putting it off because A) The course convener isn't replying to my emails and I know I should really call him, but B) I'm hoping that I find a job by then instead of going back to study
  • I don't know if I can go through it all again. Argh.
  • First mandarin class went well I think. The teacher is surprisingly good!
  • Closer to getting my impacted wisdom teeth pulled out- have the consultation tomorrow to see how much it will cost etc - one step closer to getting braces -_-
  • Bracing myself for the financial heart attack of the cost of the above procedure
  • Which is why I'm going to be on a shopping ban for the foreseeable future. How sad. Bye bye fun and pretty things!

No comments :