Sunday, 17 May 2009

Koko Black, Canberra

Ahh, chocolate, the stuff dreams are made of. Nothing cures a cold wintery Canberra day, than a nice cup of chocolate! Even better when it's from Koko Black

If it's one advantage Canberra has over Sydney, this place is definitely it!

Perusing the menu... way too many appealing choices!

Belgian Spoil - the choice when you can't decide since it has a bit of everything! Chocolate cake, shortbread, chocolate mousse & icecream, with 2 Belgain chocolates


Iced chocolate

Hot chocolate- heavenly!

Bunda St,
Canberra, ACT 2600
Koko Black on Urbanspoon

2 comments :

whensdinner said...

I can't believe even though I have always lived in Canberra, I've never been here!! When I'm in civic, I always end up at Cream or Gus'. Must make sure I try Koko Black, I am the chocolate queen.

missklicious said...

You must try this place then! You will be in chocolate heaven lol