Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Just a bit of complaining

FFS.

I don't know what's worse. That my mouth is permanently cut up, or that I don't even bother eating anymore because it's an absolutely miserable task.

This is coming from someone who usually eats out of boredom and loves snacks. So it's basically TORTURE. On the upside, I guess I'll definitely lose weight. Downside - I can't live like this!!! It's killing me already.

Some things I picked up yesterday from the pharmacy:

The Medijel is for during the day, and it just numbs the pain away, haven't fully tested this one so not sure about it's effectiveness

The Kenalog is for use at bedtime, and it's meant to heal the wounds pretty fast, and also creates a paste barrier when you put it on. So far so good, I think it's healed my cuts a bit faster after one application.

I'm still eating very slowly, in little pieces and it still rubs against and hurts every time I open my mouth. I only eat when absolutely necessary. I can't believe eating has become a chore! I even turned down a birthday lunch offer at my new work because I can't eat properly. Not happy!

My inner foodie is crying me a river. Grrr. Please someone tell me it doesn't stay like this forever!


No comments :