Monday, 31 August 2009

What was the last thing that made you smile?

I find it's the small random things during my day that make me smile.

1) Beating the Winter Blues and dreary weather by painting my nails a bright come-on-summer shade of orange! OPI Tangerine Scene. Perfect for the first day of Spring tomorrow


2) My boss' cute snowman mug. I don't know why, but every time I walk into his office to put down something, seeing this just makes me laugh. Yes, I find amusement in random things...


3) Being greeting with sloppy dog kisses and enthusiastic tail wagging from the resident guide dog at work whenever I come around to visit. He is too cute, I can't resist a cuddle anytime of the day!

4) Silly text messaging back and forth all day with the bf about nothing much in particular

5) Actually dragging myself to the gym after work and feeling very accomplished afterwards!

2 comments :

Food lover said...

Hi! Liked this post - I also feel so good after a forcing myself to work out at the gym... trying to make up for all the food I eat :)
Cool blog!

Coco said...

I want that nail polish!