Sunday, 20 September 2009

Azuma Patisserie


Before going to lunch at Azuma Kushiyaki , I spotted the Azuma Patisserie next door and instantly knew what I was having for dessert. Haha I was more excited and distracted about this than having my lunch after seeing it.

Lunch was fantastic but didn't leave me much room for dessert, so had to walk off a bit and digest before coming back later!

The little cafe with cakes and mochi display - they also have yoghurt icecream where you can choose various toppings, and lots of different hot and iced drinks to choose from

Iced white chocolates

Vanilla cream puff


Mango cassis mousse





Azuma Patisserie

Ground Floor Regent Place Shopping
501 Greorge Street Sydney NSW 2000

1 comment :

Sushi said...

Oh my gosh that looks so delicious! It's making me hungry... x Sushi