Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Care packages & new purchases

As I mentioned in a earlier post, I was looking to put together a care package for our Aussie troops. Being the procrastinator I am, it took me a while to actually get my ass to the shops and buy stuff for it! And this is what I came up with:

The chips took up the most room, but considering the weight limit is 2kg it helps to have it in there to take up room without being too heavy!

Also managed to fit this game pack in there, all I'm missing is some more lollies, which I should get tomorrow hopefully and I can send it off!


Went shopping over the weekend, and I've officially lost my desire to shop. Which is a great thing for my savings! I did manage to buy a couple of headbands from Alannah Hill though:

Cherubic grin headband - Scored this baby for $10!

Pleading for affection headband

I'm loving the pretty bright colours, perfect for the warmer weather!

2 comments :

Petitepuce said...

Love the idea of the care package! Would love to do this too - do you have the details of where to send it?

missklicious said...

More information can be found on this blog:

http://oceanskykhaki.blogspot.com/

The address to send to Afghanistan is:

“An Australian Soldier”
Op Slipper
AFPO 13
Australian Defence Force
SYDNEY NSW 2890

It's free postage if it's under 2kgs with Australia Post.

Hope that helps!