Friday, 2 October 2009

Satisfying the sweet tooth - Lindt & Breadtop

I'm not one to resist any kind of sweet treat, especially when it involves glorious macarons from Lindt Cafe and cake in any form!

My box of goodies

Pretty macarons! L-R: rose, blackcurrant, vanilla, hazelnut, peach




Inside the peach

Let's just say I may or may not have ate all these in one sitting at work. For breakfast. I wouldn't recommend it though haha I felt quite queasy afterwards, but it was worth it!

The cakes at Breadtop at World Square have been looking quite good lately too:

Green tea and red bean

Strawberry gateau

3 comments :

Belle@Ooh, Look said...

Hehe, I bet you're not the only one to have macarons for breakfast! The Lindt ones are so plump and delicious.

an92 said...

yumm! I am now craving macaroons :)

missklicious said...

They are so so good! It's hard to stop at one. Haha