Sunday, 8 November 2009

Beauty hauls

Received my stash of goodies from Sephora last week! Highly recommend Fiona from shopaholiques, shipping was so fast and she always replies fairly quickly.

Pretty lipglazes

Urban Decay eyeliners - love these, they glide on so smooth and stay on all day!

Book of Shadows volume II

Made my way to Bankstown after nearby job interview on Friday, eagerly in search of ProNail as recommended on the Vogue Forums for cheap OPI, China Glaze and Essie nail polishes:

There were so many colours, rows and rows of polishes, I had trouble deciding which ones to get!

China Glazes L-R: Outrageous, Bad Landing, Rain Storm, Caribbean Temptation, Ruby Pumps ($5 each)

Essie polish in Rose Bowl ($6) and nail art polish in Lavender ($4.10)

OPI polishes L-R: top coat, Purple with a Purpose, and Indi-a Mood for Love ($10 each)

Testing out the new haul

Will take a while to get through it all, but I'll definitely be back for more!

4 comments :

Coco said...

So cheap!? Gahh I wish we had that place in Adelaide.

Immashoesaddict said...

hehehe you know my secret store also .Everytime i go to sydney i hit that store HARD..bf thinks im mental :P

retrodaze said...

Oh I LOVE that store!! I always have so much trouble deciding which colours I want.

missklicious said...

Yes, it's the best store! So much choice... It's like being a kid let loose in a candy store. Hehe