Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Camilla & Marc Viola

Finally caved in and bought this gorgeous dress off My Catwalk

Couldn't resist with the 30% off, and free shipping!



Camilla and Marc are having a warehouse sale soon, so there's a chance that I'll probably find my dress there for cheaper, but oh well! I'm extremely impatient. I won't be in Sydney that weekend anyway, but I'm attempting to politely force the bf to go for me to hunt down a few dresses. Hopefully it won't be crazy busy!

Details of the sale at Missy Confidential

For 2 days only...

Current and previous season styles including camilla and marc, C&M camilla and marc swim and one off samples.

Prices starting from $20.


WHENFriday 27th November, 2009 until Saturday 28th November, 2009.
WHEREcamilla and marc head office
291 Young St
waterloo.
NSW, 2017.
02 9358 5177

GET MAP
TIMESFri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm
PAYMENTMastercard, Visa, Cash, Eftpos.

2 comments :

Betty said...

gorgeous!

i have a similar dress but its black on top, and pink and black polka dots at the bottom, sorta like a tutu hehe

missklicious said...

Sounds pretty!

I cannot wait to receive this dress!! YAY