Sunday, 22 November 2009

China Glaze review - Rain Storm, Caribbean Temptation & Outrageous

I've been slowly getting through my Pronail haul and have found a new favourite among the China Glaze polishes.
China Glaze Rain Storm - I was quite excited about getting this one as it looked like such a pretty blue in the bottle, but it was quite disappointing when I put it on. The colour is quite thin, and it took me about 3 coats to get the colour shown in the above picture. Not liking this one at all.

Caribbean Temptation - a vivid fuchsia with purple pearl - very pretty in real life, the picture doesn't quite do it justice!
And this is my new favourite polish for the moment...

Outrageous - such a gorgeous bright coral/watermelon colour, so perfect for this summer weather! I love it so so much. I've had it on all weekend without chipping, peeling or anything. It's still 100% perfect!

No comments :