Thursday, 5 November 2009

Christmas wishlist

Shock horror. There's only two things I can think of that I want for Christmas.

GHD 'Precious' Christmas 2009 pack


Marc Jacobs Lola - love the scent, and the gorgeous bottle!

Moving on to other news. I've recently been bombarded with job interviews galore. Good because it means I'm one step closer to getting a permanent job. Bad because I'm absolutely terrible and bomb at interviews. Good for the experience though, and hopefully I'm improving!
I'm obsessed with making lists for everything I have to do, it's bordering on obsessive!
I also have this thing about checking the precise weather so I can plan my weekends around it. So I'm pretty annoyed about this whole 'Shower or two' prediction for this whole weekend. Bah. I have a extended weekend (took a day off for this job interview) only for it to be a possibly rainy weekend! Terrible.
Hopefully this turns out to be utterly wrong, and it rains at 3am or some other convenient time.
Weather permitting, after my job interview, I want to:
-Check out the Pronail place in Bankstown for cheap OPI and China Glaze polishes, killing two birds with one stone as my job interview is around there. Score!
-Drop past Adriano Zumbo for cake and macarons- something I've been meaning to do, but never get around to
-Sculptures by the Sea
Weather, please be good!

2 comments :

Lizzi said...

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog...so nice to read about another canberran as obsessed with shopping and food as i am :)

missklicious said...

Thanks! Nice to know there is some like-minded Canberrans out there ;)