Monday, 23 November 2009

Weekend in a glance - Scorching heat and ice cream are best friends

Received my beautiful Camilla and Marc Viola dress on Friday from My Catwalk, such speedy delivery! It came with a super cute box and a little something to get through the day:


Guylian choccies!!

Floaty layers galore - C&M Viola, the straps are a bit too long though, so have to wear a slip or singlet underneath since taking them up would make the dress too short I think.

First picture of my new bag - love!

From the David Jones 40% off designer shoes sale:

Miu Miu jewelled sandals

I'm such a magpie when it comes to these things - attracted to anything sparkly and shiny

I'm not sure how I even managed to squeeze any shopping in due to the searing heat and humidity on Sunday. It was absolutely crazy! Fine in the shopping centres, but deadly when stepping outside in between stores.

What better way to cool off than with icecream? Especially at Passionflower!

It always seems to be busy, and staff basically need to be frantically waved down if you want to order or pay your bill sometimes this century.

Geisha-san: two scoops of lychee icecream with a scoop of green tea icecream and a fruit salad of lychee and orange, great refreshing choice for the hot weather!


A glance at their website shows that they have Cherry Blossom flavour now! I totally missed this when I was there, unless it JUST came out. I'm curious and want to try!

Passionflower
Shop G12, Capitol Square
730-742 George St, Haymarket

Also at 580 George St, Sydney

3 comments :

Humpty Dumpty said...

Nice purchases! thanks for sharing :)

Amy said...

oh MY that sundae from passionflower looks GOOD! And cherry blossom flavour?????? May have to pay a visit this weekend :)

missklicious said...

Thanks girls x

Ooh, let me know how the cherry blossom is, I'm keen to try it too!