Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Christmas Cheer - Koko Black, Canberra



If you haven't finished your Christmas shopping, I think now's the time to:

1) Surrender and face the wrath

2) Do some crazy midnight shopping 

3) Last minute shopping on Christmas Eve afternoon aka grab anything in sight

I still haven't finished mine... So I guess my option will be #3 or my personal favourite

4) Go into hiding

Since that's not exactly a realistic option, I'll have to brave the shops which have been getting busier and crowded each time I set foot in a shopping centre. Let's hope that everyone is super organised thus leaving the shops empty for me tomorrow. Haha Wishful thinking?

Anyway, a fail safe Christmas present is chocolate. Which brings me to Koko Black who currently have a Christmas range out. Perfect! 


Adorable snowmen which I was so keen to buy, but they were out of the small sized ones! And severely lacking in the white chocolate variety (which was way more cute!)

Hot chocolate. I was tempted to try the new raspeberry or peppermint ice chocolates, but they are gigantic and I can never finish them, so ended up with a trusty hot choccie instead.



Something from their new summer menu:

White chocolate and raspberry cake, raspberry sorbet and a teddy bear pop. The sorbet was delicious, so tart and refreshing!


Cute Christmas gifts

So you can probably guess where I'll be doing the rest of my last minute shopping?

Koko Black on Urbanspoon

5 comments :

bowsnhearts said...

Whoa...no idea that KoKo Black does something like this!

Everywhere so x'masy!

katthroatworld said...

it's so interesting that your christmases are hot. it's so cold here in the states! i love your little eatery posts. everything looks good, as usual!

kat

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Oh, those snowmen are adorable! Much less creepy than the heavily bearded Santas...or perhaps I just have a weird phobia =p

missklicious said...

bowsnhearts - Unfortunately I venture into Koko Black probably more often than I should, which is probably not a good thing!

kat - I'd love to go to the US for a proper white Christmas! I think I've only experienced one winter Christmas in Hong Kong ages ago.

mademoiselle - Sounds like someone has a Santa phobia! hehe just kidding. I agree, the snowmen are much cuter which is probably why they were all sold out!

Anita said...

Chocolate is a great present. You can (almost) never be dissapointed with chocolate.