Sunday, 20 December 2009

My weekend - Shopping and Stuffing my face

Received a Facebook email about a further 20% off Alannah Hill at DFO, so had to check it out of course, even though it's always bad news since I end up buying too much!


Alannah Hill 'The Brave Girl Frock' in Charcoal


I wore it the same night to a Christmas party for my mum's work.



This is such a cute pic - top is from The Outnet - Anna Sui top with adorable tassles and beading


One of the many courses of food - I was so stuffed afterwards! This is prawns with two tastes - see the cute little 'goldfish'!!

And I've been trialling rose hip oil as a moisturiser for my flaky disgusting skin and it seems to be working well so far!!


It doesn't feel oily at all so that's a plus. Will report on it in a few weeks to see how it goes.

Anyway, I have a major backlog of posts which I should get done! I'll have a week starting Christmas Eve so no excuses! I'll be back to work on the 4th of Jan for a week, and then have a week off before starting my new job!

2 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Backlog is the story of a blogger's life, so don't worry too much about it =)

mabel said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lucy

http://maternitymotherhood.net