Monday, 4 January 2010

Back to work

So here I am on my lunch break at work, and yes, it was a major struggle to get out of bed this morning. Torture!

I attempted to go bed early, but ended up watching a movie, The Uninvited instead, and couldn't get to sleep until around 12.

The remake of the korean horror movie, A Tale of Two Sisters. I thought this American remake was quite good. The only thing that ruined it was that I knew the storyline already so it was predictable. I'd recommend it for those that haven't seen the original version.



So this is Day 4 of my daily year long blogging attempt, let's see how long I can keep this up for!

  • Feeling quite virtuous since I'm heading to the gym after work today
  • Farewell lunch with work team on Thursday so that should be good. Will miss all the lovely people!
  • Must start seriously packing my things and decluttering my room. I've moved some of my things up already, but still lots to do!

5 comments :

Miss Jade said...

i will need to rent this out!
yes being back at work sucks, especially with the weather here.

like you i will be venturing to the gym this arvo eeeeeeekkk

panda said...

i'm trying to get back to blogging too (maybe not everyday but at least more often than i am now) but i don't know how it came to be but i've got a massive backlog of posts to catch up on!

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

thanks darl :)
and you are gorgeous AND awesome as always :)

ooh @ the horror movie. now i wanna see it but i know i'll get scared =p

happy new year!
XOXO

Betty said...

daily year blogging eek goodluck! i have no time at all to blog everyday the thought just scares me hehe

missklicious said...

Miss Jade - gym is torture to drag yourself to, but feels so good when you've finished!

panda - backlogs are the bane of my existence. Hopefully this daily blogging business will clear that!

Cecilia - Thanks lovely. You should watch it anyway! It's not gory or anything, just disturbing!

betty - yeah, I think I'll need it, with such a ambitious target. I probably should have set something more realistic, but oh well!