Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Day 5 & Latest jewelry acquisitions


5 down. 360 to go! 


Feeling quite virtuous at the moment. Even though I skipped out on the gym yesterday, I've been drinking truckloads of water, taking my multi-vitamins and even managing a few sit ups in the morning. Wondering how long this will last?




Another quiet day at work


A belated Christmas gift from my mum as Joyce Jewellery were having a sale


Rabbit charm (my Chinese zodiac year) and cute little handbag (enough said!) Can't wait to collect more!

I want the cupcake charm!


Swarovski ring set - angel wing with crystals, rose, and teardrop

Can't think of any better dessert for summer...


Coconut sago with mango

3 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Coconut sago with mango = tropical summer in a bowl =) And is that a Miffy bowl?!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Hehe you're off to a great start! :D And this dessert just transports me to when I was little and on holidays in Singapore... *sigh*

Humpty Dumpty said...

ooooooo!! *drools* coconut sago WITh mango....