Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Heat wave

Haven't felt like doing much in this absurd heat other than sprawl out on the floor in front of the air con.

Terrible.

Made some effort yesterday to go and have dinner, only to find the restaurant I wanted to try was actually closed, so went to a Vietnamese restaurant instead (post coming soon)


Alannah Hill top and homemade skirt


Had a browse in Diva and found this headband on sale for $5!


Watched The Time Traveler's Wife last night and sobbed to myself in bed. I didn't get through the book because I thought it was too boring, but the movie was OK. Eric Bana is hot which doesn't hurt that he loses his clothes all the time.


Hot weather means zero effort, no make up, no exercising and just being a general disgusting slob. I had a long list of things to do- cancel gym membership, appointments and other boring things.

I did none of these things and fell asleep watching Oprah and trashy daytime TV on the living room floor. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

I've even lost motivation to blog, but because I said I'd blog everyday, I must carry on (I also have a massive backlog that increases by the day that I should finish before I leave on Friday)

4 comments :

katthroatworld said...

cute outfit! ahh, i want warm weather! it's cold in the states! =/

A said...

I love your outfit! The heat has been horrible, it makes me feel so lazy! haha. I loved the time travellers wife, but it really is very sad.

bowsnhearts said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that outfit! I am such a fan of high waisted skirts! And I love headbands!

I haven't watched the movie yet but I read the book. I am not sure if I should watch the movie because directors usually butchered the books.

missklicious said...

kat: we always want we can't have! When winter rolls around, I'll be wishing for the warmer weather again.

A: Thanks hun! The heat makes me lazy too, all I want to do is nap downstairs away from the heat. So unproductive! And yes, the movie was so sad...

bowsnhearts: Thanks!! I love high waisted skirts too! And yeah, the book always tends to be way better than the movie in any case.