Saturday, 2 January 2010

I'm over the top!

Recently received this 'Over the top' award from the lovely mademoiselle delicieuse at spoon fork and chopsticks. Thank you!



According to the rules of this award, I must provide my readers the answers to the below 35 questions - the catch is it must be answered in one word only! I also must thank my award giver for this fun award! (Thanks to the fabulous mademoiselle delicieuse!) and grant 6 of my favourite bloggers this award and give them the heads up that they have been nominated.

So after much deliberation, here are my 6 that I've really enjoyed following (hopefully no one has been given this award yet!):


Here are my answers:

  1. Where is your cell phone? Front
  2. Your hair? Tied
  3. Your mother? Best
  4. Your father? Stubborn
  5. Your favourite food? Japanese
  6. Your dream last night? Non-existent 
  7. Your favourite drink? Coke
  8. Your dream/goal? Success
  9. What room are you in? Mine
  10. Your hobby? Photography
  11. Your fear? Failure
  12. Where do you want to be in six years? Secure
  13. Where were you last night? Bus
  14. Something that you aren’t? Loud
  15. Muffins? Snack
  16. Wish list item? Chanel
  17. Where did you grow up? Canberra
  18. Last thing you did? TV
  19. What are you wearing? Shorts
  20. Your TV? Watching
  21. Your pets? None
  22. Friends? Special
  23. Your life? Content
  24. Your mood? Tired
  25. Missing someone? Always
  26. Vehicle? No
  27. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup
  28. Your favourite store? Clothes
  29. Your favourite colour? Lilac
  30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
  31. Last time you cried? Forget
  32. Your best friend? Love
  33. One place that I go to over and over? Makato
  34. One person who emails me regularly? None
  35. Favourite place to eat? Everywhere



I've email my chosen people (those I could find a contact email for!)

So it's getting to the last days of the Christmas break and it's back to work on Monday. The new job is looming near, and I can't really say I'm that excited yet for some reason.

Maybe I've been enjoying being lazy a little too much! Been sleeping in, lazing around the house, shopping and stuffing my face everyday.

Sushi and sashimi lunch from Sushi Sushi:





Mortal sin

4 comments :

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

aw thank-you darl!
i enjoy your blog very much too, i love how you feature yummy foods (i drool over these posts and they make my chippies or whatever i am munching on atm look very undesirable :P)

XOXO

katthroatworld said...

haha, "mortal sin.." totally true.

thanks for the award! it's my first on blogger. ahh, i'm so bad with one word answers. lol. i love your blog, too. so many delicious goodies..

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

You're my first recipient to post about this award =)

missklicious said...

Looking forward to the posts!