Saturday, 16 January 2010

It's so hard to blog when...

*****WARNING - RANT AHEAD******

A bit of a whinge post here

* I don't have my computer with me and I miss it like crazy already. I need my iMAC!

*The computer I'm using at the moment is ancient and it takes 10 years to look anything up

* I don't have all my clothes so I can't choose what to wear

* I MISS MY HOME, my space and my bed... and my mum!

* Not looking forward to Sydney traffic and the commute/bus to work

*Need to stop being a fatty boombah and get my ass to the gym or do some serious exercise.

* I feel a bit better getting this out of my system, OK, rant over.

Had a fantastic lunch at Quay yesterday, so I'll post up the pics shortly. All the food was amazing and definitely lived up to expectations!

4 comments :

yoli said...

don't worry, nice blog!

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

me thinks it's good to rant and whinge sometimes :) dw, smile darl :D

and also i'm on a shopping ban commencing now. I've got purchases coming in the mail cos i ordered them a week or so ago but that's it so dw, i'll be joining you on that band wagon. and i have a seperate private blog i'm creating so i can blog about life and unrelated to beauty/impersonal things. it'll hopefully give me a break and breathing space for a while :D

hope you have a good weekend lovely!
xo

katthroatworld said...

thanks and lol @ your warning. =P i want to go to australia to eat yummy treats!

missklicious said...

Thanks everyone!

I'm feeling better after settling in some more. It was just a spur of the moment rant that was building up for a while. LOL

Cecilia- good luck with the new blog, I'm sure it will be great!