Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Sweet beginnings to the year

As you can tell, I love my desserts. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Koko Black

Koko Black icecream martini


Chocolate teacake


Belgian summer spoil - I love the new summer menu and much prefer it to the normal offerings! Raspberry sorbet, strawberry salad, shortbread, mango and vanilla praline and strawberry sienna praline, & white chocolate and raspberry cake

Passionflower

I was sorely disappointed to find out they didn't have cherry blossom, even though it's on their website!


Their very tempting menu


Mmm waffles- with lychee and rose petal + honeycomb icecream

Noble Palace

Hong Kong style Portugese egg tarts at yum cha

Supabarn

Found these super cute mini danishes in so many flavours while grocery shopping at Supabarn in the City - they had all kinds of flavours! Like coconut kaya, pineapple, apple strudel + heaps more!

Jazz Apple Cafe

Banana cupcake


Jersey caramel mud cupcake

The crepe cafe

Strawberry and chocolate crepe with vanilla icecream - so good!


Cooking up crepes


The menu wall


Choc goodness - I spied a tub of nutella on the counter, so that's what the chocolate is!

Azuma Patisserie




Tiramisu

Saint Honore

The always crammed tiny shop


Freshly baked polo buns

No. 1 cake shop

Mini offerings 4 for $2.50. I love anything mini, especially when they include all the regular things but in small versions. So cute!






And last but not least... I have GIANT POCKY!

Strawberry is the best Pocky flavour!

A sweet start to 2010 so far...

7 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Haha...mini everything VS giant Pocky!

panda said...

looks like you've been busy! man - where did you get that gianty pocky?!

missklicious said...

Haha, I love mini anything!

And yes, when I post it all out, I seem like such a pig!

The giant Pocky is from the Miracle supermarket at World Square. I've seen the giant chocolate Pocky there as well!

katthroatworld said...

i've always wondered just how big giant pocky was.. dang, that's huge! haha.. everything looks soooo good, as usual!

Emz said...

OMGOSH. I want those dessertss, it makes me miss paris soooo much!

Betty said...

dammit i just drooled on my keyboard!

Porcelain Blonde said...

Happy 2010 lovely!

Ohh, I LOVE Koko Black <3

I'm meant to be off to the gym now...and all I can think of are sweet treats, ha!

<3 xxx