Thursday, 25 February 2010

Charmed!

Here are my latest Pandora charm purchases:

Valentine's Day purchase - love the pink flower and shimmer


Another Valentine's Day purchase - purple heart

And my purchases from Friday night, 2 charms that I've had my eye on for a while:


Heart padlock with key


Cupcake


My bracelet so far - will probably be my last purchases for a while as it's getting to be a very costly habit for me!

I love how everyone has different stories that come with their bracelets and charms though, whether they are presents from loved ones. There's always a unique story of where they got it from, which I think is great.


4 comments :

Betty @ The Hungry Girl said...

The cupcake charm is the cutest! :)

Lily said...

i love them all!!! i've never shopped at pandora though, mainly because i kinda never wear jewels and my friends all have an eye for diamonds.. or whatever appear like diamonds lol!!

ps. i'm going to DFO tomorrow after i saw ur post :D *fingers crossed* that sale is still on :) ty!!

Tuesday said...

Brilliant finds! I heart the ring :)

bowsnhearts said...

I love the cupcake charm as well! I do agree that it's a costly habit but oh so fun!