Wednesday, 3 February 2010

China Glaze & OPI Purchases - Kaleidoscope Him Out, Fairy Dust & Ate Berries in the Canaries

Had another foray into Pronail Supplies in Bankstown in hope of finding the OPI Alice in Wonderland collection. No luck in that department, so I bought myself some consolation prizes instead (as you do)
China Glaze glitters - Kaleidoscope Him Out & Fairy Dust and OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries

Swatches to come shortly. I love the OPI one, it's such a gorgeous deep purple colour. I can't wait to check out the OPI for Hong Kong collection too!

3 comments :

Little A. said...

I love glittery polish! Can't wait to see swatches :)

Lily said...

is that the wholesale place @ btown? near the walkway tunnel? i've been there once and was stunned by how cheap OPI was in there!!!

i wish they sold make up as well lol.

annoiii said...

I love Pronail Supplies, I always get a good nail polish fix there. I have Fairy Dust too, and it's so pretty over any nail polish:)