Saturday, 20 February 2010

Night at the Movies - Shutter Island



Went to the cinemas last night courtesy of the Event Cinemas fantastic Friend's & Family offer of $7.50 tickets! 


I didn't have any prior expectations of this movie, as I only briefly read the story line. I love thrillers though, and this one was great - quite eerie in some parts, and with a twist (which I won't spoil for everyone)


Waiting for the movie to start. I did a bit of shopping on the walk from the carpark to the cinemas, as I spied a jewelry shop having a Pandora sale on the way and picked up a couple of charms. 

The cinemas were super packed!


I have a habit of buying things to and from the carpark. On the way home it was gelato. 2 scoops - Creme Caramel and Veronese Chocolate. Yum!

1 comment :

allthingsd said...

Ahh Leo!! I can't wait to see this movie!

Yay for cheap tix, some Pandora charms and gelato! What a sweet way to end the night off, hahah.