Wednesday, 24 February 2010

One Lovely Blog award


Thank you to the lovely Anna from Diary of a Ladybird for this award!

As a recipent of this award, I get to pass the award on to 8 new recipents of my selection.

Rules of this award
To accept it you have to post it on your blog along with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.

As recipients, you have the opportunity to pass the award along to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered.

Just announce the winners on your blog and don't forget to contact the recipients to let them know the good news!

I'm going to cheat here, and just post one:

Hope from Bows & Hearts- I really enjoy the outfits, make up and personal stories

5 comments :

bowsnhearts said...

Thanks so much babe! I enjoy reading your blog as well! You were one of the first people to read my blog when I first started...and I really appreciate all your kind comments all this time!

Blair said...

Congrats on the award girly :)

That sale is massive indeed! Love everything that you picked!!! :) :)

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Congrats! =)

Golden said...

Hi dearie. Thanks for following my blog. :)

Lots of love,

missklicious said...

Thanks everyone! <3