Saturday, 27 February 2010

What's in my bag?

Cleaned out my bag that I usually use for work and realise just how much junk I collect through the week - things that interest me in the newspaper, train tickets, bus tickets, crumbs, you name it...

My 'going out' bag is much more cleaner and organised though. This could be due to the fact that I can't actually fit much in there!

My bag & it's contents - phone, red pockets, Myer giftcard, work key, home key, lipgloss & wallet


I've since spent the red pockets (as you do!)


The best lipgloss - and the best thing about it is that it was a freebie from a magazine! I love it though cos it's such a pretty nude colour with a hint of pink, so glossy, and non-sticky! It's Benefit Her glossiness. Awesome.


My embarassingly 'asian' blinged up phone, I like it though!

With icons to boot!

5 comments :

Lily said...

haha your phone is uber cute!

i'd be way too embarassed to show anyone what's in my bag! there's probably a million chewing gum wrappings and endless business cards.

your benefit gloss is mind blowing! <3 the colour!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

LOVE the bag and the wallet! My vernis Broome is getting a bit discoloured. I think I need to take her in for a clean :(

Charlie said...

just found your blog and I love it! and I love that bag as well :)

Audrey Allure said...

Such a cute wallet!

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Go the Hello Kitty themed iPhone! Cutely Asian and proud of it =D