Thursday, 11 March 2010

Hurry up weekend...

Can't wait for you forever, y'know! Hehe well it's just one more day away.

I love weekends. It's time to...

Window shop.

Catch up on my magazine addiction

Lazing around at Borders with a few coffees doesn't hurt either

Indulge in too much chocolate

From Cacao Chocolaterie in Chatswood Chase

Cute hedgehog

Pink flower with lavender filling

Pretty butterfly

Browsing all the shops

My new deliciate teacup and saucer from T2

So what's on for this weekend?

*I have a training course in the City on Friday (so it's pratically a 3 day weekend!), so after that I'm off to the Taste of Sydney festival (weather permitting) since I won a free double pass from Belle at Ooh Look, thanks! It's valid for Thursday or Friday, so I'm thinking Friday is the better option. Hope it doesn't rain!

*Saturday afternoon I'll be checking out the fashion swap that's happening in Sydney - The Fashion Exchange (more on this tomorrow!)

*Saturday night I have a date with the buffet at Four Points Sheraton thanks to the Viva Sydney buy 1 get one free promotion

The rest of the times, I'll just go with the flow and see what pops up.

What's everyone got on for the weekend?


3 comments :

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh have fun at TOS! I went last night and it was fun! :D

missklicious said...

Thanks! Sounds great!

panda said...

what a pretty teacup! i think i'll get one for myself :)