Saturday, 6 March 2010

Just another Saturday...

I'm off to watch the highly anticipated Alice in Wonderland tonight. Buying tickets when we get there, so I guess there could be a chance it's sold out! (So far my local still has plenty of seats left though)


I can't wait! It looks amazing, even though there's a few mixed reviews.


My newly altered top from Portman's. Can't go wrong for $10! Last week I spotted the exact same version in Alannah Hill selling for around $200!


With some Review pants. Today I went to the Myer sale, with 2 vouchers and Review were having a 30% off sale. I didn't buy anything even though there were a few gorgeous pieces I wouldn't mind having. How did this happen?

I wish I could say it's because I have tonnes of willpower, but really it was because I felt really sick. My braces hurt a bit after being tightened yesterday, so I took some super strength panadeine in the morning (the kind that I got for my wisdom teeth surgery no less!) and it made me feel out of it and woozy to start with, and then downright sick during shopping time.

I came home and had a massive nap and feel WAY better now - still a little bit groggy though.




My outfit for the day - new Alannah Hill cardi

Update: Just came back from Alice in Wonderland and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't as dark as I expected, and it was quite funny in some parts. Loved Alice's constant change of outfits and the quirky take on the characters. 



I kept my 3D glasses this time - will keep it for future movies as there's so many more movies coming up that I want to see - How to tame a dragon, Shrek etc


Had a quick bite to eat at Babar (the cafe next door to the cinema) before the movie

Stuffed chicken breast - This sounded really delicious on the menu, but came out really average. It was meant to be stuffed with tasty things like sundried tomato, mushroom, but just tasted mushy

4 comments :

bowsnhearts said...

I watched that film yesterday! I like the animations and such...but I found the storyline quite bland.

That top is so cute and that cardigan is amazing!!!

Little A. said...

Gorgeous cardi! And agree with bowsnhearts about the film! x

Kitchen Butterfly said...

Love the top.......and the sweater. What a bargain...........

missklicious said...

Thanks guys! It's a really comfy cardi too, with a cute heart zipper to boot!

I know the storyline for Alice in Wonderland is pretty meh, but I still enjoyed it. I'm easily pleased I think haha