Friday, 26 March 2010

Love at first sight - Sretsis 'Make my heart melt' S/S 10 Collection

It feels like I haven't posted anything fashion related for ETERNITY. Probably not that long, but you get the picture. I think it's because I haven't really bought anything for a while. My bank balance is definitely thanking me for it, but maybe not for long...

How gorgeous is the Sretsis collection? I love the beautiful floral details, and pretty pastel colours. Sigh. I'm having a hard time deciding culling my list of 'must haves'.







I want it all. Will do a little shopping expedition tomorrow.



I also spied this whilst browsing Missy Confidential during my lunch break today.

SHAKUHACHI Final End Of Season Clearance

Grab 75% off sought-after Summer items, samples and unique one-off's.

This will be the final end of season sale before the new Shakuhachi flagship store is closed for renovation so don't miss it!

WHEN Friday 26th March, 2010 until Sunday 28th March, 2010.

WHERE 168 Oxford Street
Paddington.NSW, 2021.

www.shakuhachi.net.au

TIMES Friday: 10am- 8pm

Saturday: 10am- 6pm

Sunday: 10am-4pm

PAYMENT American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Cash, Eftpos, Paypal, Direct Deposit.

I'm so there tomorrow. Eep. Bank balance not so happy now. Spoke too soon!

3 comments :

Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella said...

It's so Alice in Wonderland! Gorgeous stuff! :D

Lily said...

:O i'm in love, they are beautiful!!!

missklicious said...

NQN - It does have a Alice in Wonderland feel to it doesn't it? So pretty!

Lily - I know, I'm trying so hard to resist buying anything full price, but not sure if I can resist =/