Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Nail art/ Doesn't feel like my birthday!

I like to get creative every now and again with my nails - it's fun!

OPI Do you lilac it? base with OPI Siberian Nights & stickers

I quite like the nail art stickers - they were just cheapies from Morning Glory, but they have pretty glittery bits and look quite nice!

I can't believe I'm saying this but... I think I have too many nail polishes, I keep buying them but I haven't even worn most of my new purchases! Definitely time for a ban until I get through my 100 year supply or do a massive cull.

Today was pretty uneventful, not very birthday like at all - went to work, was swamped with a million tasks to do, which was great as the day just zoomed past! I love being busy at work.

Had a little morning tea do at work where everyone in the office embarassing sang Happy Birthday to me complete with cake & 2 candles. Hehe. But other than that, just feels like any other day!

Off to catch up on Gossip Girl now, and find a restaurant to eat at tomorrow before heading off to watch Wicked. Anyone have any pre-theatre dining suggestions?

7 comments :

juznie said...

Happy Birthday :) love the nails! Might hunt down that shade...

panda said...

happy birthday chick!

Lorraine @NotQuiteNigella said...

Hehe no there's no such thing as too many nail polishes! :P

Charlie said...

happy birthday! love your nails :) it´s my birthday as well today, yay for that!

katthroatworld said...

gorgeous! happy birthday! ahh, you're so lucky you saw wicked. i saw it once, but it happened too fast that i need to see it again! how'd you like it?

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Woo, happy birthday and hope you enjoy the show!

Agnes said...

Aww, happy birthday! How cute that you got Happy Birthday sung to you :D