Sunday, 4 April 2010

Easter Indulgence - Just William Chocolates - William Street, Paddington

William street is a neat little street full of boutiques and other quirky shops, just off the shopping haven of Oxford Street. One of the more tempting shops is Just William Chocolates. Who can resist gorgeous, yummy chocolate?

Taking a wander down William Street on a recent venture along Oxford St

In the spirit of Easter, I just had to purchase the cute offerings they had!

My precious package with...

My Easter haul!

Pink speckled, praline, and whole almond eggs

They had such a tempting range of eggs to choose from - I wanted to get them all! (pistachio, tiramisu, too many to choose from!)



Praline and strawberry bunnies


So cute!!

Looking on the website, it looks like I missed out on buying a few other cute Easter goodies - ducks and hot cross bun! I'll be back soon though, it's a great shop and it was crowded yesterday with people buying last minute gifts. 

I'm eating the above chocolate for breakfast as we speak! Love.

4 William Street
Paddington NSW 2021
Ph: (02) 9331 5468

6 comments :

prettyprettyyumyum said...

mmmm those mini bunnies are so adorable. and strawberry filled? oooooooh!

Pham Xan said...

ah I love chocolates! these one looks verrry cute! followed you (:

bowsnhearts said...

God...sinful!!!

I have eaten so much Easter chocolate over the last 2 days as well!

Monica said...

Oh yum! Just William Chocoaltes looks amaaazing, love the bunnies, so cute!

Next time I'm around that area, I'll be sure to check it out. Everytime I come visit your site, I love how there's always something spectacular to eat. :)

Hope you had a lovely Easter break!

Tina said...

Gorgeous bunnies - Happy Easter

panda said...

mmm...chocolate for breakfast! i like!