Thursday, 15 April 2010

I broke my makeup ban... for a good cause of course!

I had a training course in the City on Monday, and like being a kid in a candy store, I vowed to fit as much shopping in as I could as I am very rarely in the City on a weekday. After shovelling down lunch at Nando's, I raced up to Myer like a mad woman.

My precious bag of goodies
The reason for going to Myer - MAC Give me Liberty of London collection, I blame the Vogue Forums for letting on that the collection was out, therefore I had to have a looksie
Such pretty packaging and colours!


My haul - I think I was quite reasonable with my purchases! Plus I had a $10 voucher that was about to expire, so I *had* to use it, it would be a waste not to, right?
Pretty lipstick


Pretty on the inside too! This one is called 'Ever Hip'
'English Accents' lipgloss
Swatch


Prim & Proper blush

7 comments :

Little A. said...

I saw this last week :) Such a gorgeous collection. Worth it for the pretty pictures alone! xo

juznie said...

Nice! Loving Ever Hip, might pop down to Myer soon...

Pham Xan said...

great colors! Loving the Ever Hip lipstick you got!

Anonymous said...

I agree, i love the ever hip lipstick! Nice colour and packaging :D

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Of course you can't let a good voucher go to waste! Now, there's many choices apart from make-up though... =p

Lily nail said...

i lovethis collection !!
i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!

tangerine eats said...

Ahhh I love Mac :) Such pretty colours and packaging. I'm jealous of your haul girl :)