Saturday, 10 April 2010

Movie sessions

I've been catching up on some movies and series lately.  


Almost up to date on Gossip Girl season 3 - it's not that exciting at the moment, but I do love Serena's coat in one of the more recent episodes. 

A bit of Googling tells me that this coat is from Phillip Lim, no doubt sold out now!


Watched Precious last weekend and wow... it was a heavy movie, and it's incomprehensible to me how someone could be dealt such a tough card in life. Quite sad really, and there's no happy endings either (I won't go into details for those that haven't watched it)

Other movies I'd love to watch are:


Looks like such an adorable, fun movie from the previews

This isn't out yet, but I'm definitely going to the movies for this one


Another one that looks quite funny - I love Tina Fey though, so that's probably why I want to see it!



6 comments :

Thu Hien Nguyen said...

I love Gossip Girl because all the fabulous outfuts

xoxo, Thn - A Step Into My World

Gregory Williams said...

It was a good to visit to site...last month.here we gets lotss of information about work from home
Work From Home

Golden said...

Waa! I'm stuck with Gossip Girl season 1 episode 18. LOL. For some reason, I don't find the series interesting to watch (sorry). I love the stars' outfit though, especially those of Serena and Blair.

Great movie picks! I'd probably not watch precious though. I hate watching sad movies. I love Tina Fey too. She's just so funny and witty.

Lots of love,

annoiii said...

I love that jacket on Serana!

SK said...

Looking forward to Date Night too! Huge Tina Fey fan. :)

Phuong said...

I love gossip girl!!