Saturday, 3 April 2010

Pretty in Blush


Mid City is open again in the Sydney CBD, and I'm in love with their shiny, pretty Forever New store. Their new stock is all so gorgeous, so many beautiful nude tones, frills and bows. It's like being a kid in a candy store - what to choose?

Love this pretty cape for winter

Cute beret - I need one!


They also have a great range of tights which I have my eye on! Including the lace pair and a floral pair. I haven't made my purchases yet though, as I'm having a hard time narrowing my choices down! 

4 comments :

Tuesday said...

Lovely cape indeed!

Happy Easter Weekend! Oh and please check my giveaway on: Absolutely Fabulous

See you around!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I love things in the photos for Forever New but when I go in I'm not in love with them as much. I do love that beret though (actually everything in that whole outfit!)

missklicious said...

Tuesday - Happy Easter to you too!

Lorraine - It's a bit disappointing when something looks fantastic online, and looks totally different in real life!

Skye said...

ysyy for another Aussie blogger in Sydney wo0ot omgg Sydney sooo needs a sephora!