Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Makoto - World Square, Sydney

The fail safe option to satsify sushi cravings, which I tend to ALWAYS have. If I'm in the city, I usually make a beeline to Makoto.

Admiring the tuna display whilst waiting in line

Winter weather calls for some warmer dishes, like takoyaki

Premium tuna belly - wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be


Chicken karaage - a dish where you can't really go wrong ordering it anywhere! Especially dipped in the spicy mayo

My two favourites in the one - grilled salmon + scallop = delicious

Soft shell crab hand roll - on my stack of plates hehe

My fail safe option - I can devour plates of these! Salmon aburi

Another warmer - Teriyaki chicken udon

119 Liverpool St, Sydney

My net is so slow at the moment it makes me want to break down in tears. Argh. It's taking me 100 years just to upload a picture, so I have a few posts that are waiting on the backburner until I go home to Canberra this weekend! Excited. Feels like I haven't been home for ages.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Ohhh looks so good!