Sunday, 9 May 2010

Nail art haul - Stickers, stickers and more stickers!

Came across a little stall at the local shopping centre that had tonnes of nail art stickers.  I couldn't resist having a sticky beak and ending buying probably enough stickers to last me for years! The nice sales assistant even let me choose an extra one for free. So nice!

My nail art haul

Disney stickers - the kid in me couldn't resist these cute Tinkerbell stickers

The photo doesn't show up well but these were a gorgeous holographic colour

These are going to take me forever to use up! *Off to paint my nails*

2 comments :

petite-minou said...

I just bought these same stickers at the mall this weekend too! They are so cute :)

missklicious said...

petite-minou - Nice! I can never resist the little stalls like these in the mall