Sunday, 2 May 2010

Weekend dressing up - skirts galore!


I've had my eye on this gorgeous skirt for a few weeks, and it finally went on sale last week!

Out of control obsession with bows - here's another one! Love the floaty feel of the skirt, and the beautiful baby blue colour


It reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland



The weekend is pretty much the only time I have to dress up a bit, although I do admit I feel a bit lazy come weekend time and sometimes just throw anything on



Winter outfit - leather jacket, black tights & suede ankle boots



New weekend purchase - pretty AH skirt with bow details on the bottom - you probably can't see the bows, I'll take a closer picture later on, but love the volume on this skirt!

4 comments :

Charlie said...

love the blue skirt, it´s so pretty!

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

the skirt is gorgeous on you darling! super pretty :)

xo

allthingsd said...

Cute skirttt! Love the bow and details!

-d

Little A. said...

the alice in wonderland skirt is so gorgeous!