Sunday, 20 June 2010

Activities of the weekend, Alannah & Aussie film

Another weekend has flown past yet again! Nothing really eventful this weekend, but I just love having the time to do things I don't usually get to do during the week.

Went out for the usually shopping browse and quick dinner on Friday night. Saturday, went to the Camilla & Marc warehouse at Waterloo, and popped over to Northbridge to get some storage stuff + check out Tokyo Mart (hello wagyu beef!)

Here's my lovely leather jacket that I picked up from Alannah Hill the other week. I've been waiting for it to go on sale for a lifetime (well, it feels like it) and finally it was reduced to $349 from $649!

Buttery soft 100% lamb leather in a beautiful blush colour AND cute love heart quilting *squee*

LOVE. I tried on the black as well, because I thought it would be more practical, but the blush looked much nicer on, and was too cute to resist!

Pretty cookies from Cookie Man

With filling - they looked better than they tasted!


I bought Cedar Boys from JB last week, and finally got around to watching it today. I have a soft spot for Aussie films, and like to watch any new ones that come out. Les Chantery isn't bad on the eyes, but the ending was quite sad (not entirely unexpected though)

3 comments :

juznie said...

I LOVE your AH jacket and that's quite a bargain too!

missklicious said...

juznie - It's so gorgeous in real life, and the price was great too! If there's some left, they probably will discount further, but I didn't want to take the chance that it might be sold out!

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

I saw that jacket only a little while ago and was telling my shopping partner how beautiful it was. Excellent bargain!