Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Introducing the new Ulta3 haul

So I went grocery shopping again, and couldn't help but sneak a peek at the Ulta3 polishes bin outside the pharmacy. Lo and behold, they had a stack of new colours, and I came out with more than I expected to.

My new rainbow collection

Introducing... first in line, English Rose, a subtle red with a bit of gold shimmer

A gorgeous pink - Pink Supreme, everytime I hear the word supreme, I think of Iron Chef 'Who's cuisine reigns supreme?' hehe, a bit off topic


Beesting


Lollypop lilac


Jellybean


Eighties fuchsia


Metal

4 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

I'm starting to wonder how big a nail polish collection you have...*faint*

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

i love the colorful ulta3 haul!! :)

x

missklicious said...

md - Haha! Please don't remind me =P You're like the little angel on my shoulder that reminds me I have a ridiculous amount of polishes, and should stop!

Cecilia - Pretty colours, so hard to resist!

juznie said...

Ooh nice haul. I have officially banned myself from the Ulta 3 bin so I'm living vicariously through you. Loving your choices but so tempting!