Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Mail arrival - Sretsis pieces & Outfit of the day

I received my super quick delivery from Vanity Flair yesterday, after ordering some Sretsis skirts from the Make My Heart Melt collection (now on sale)

Most of the really beautiful pieces have long sold out, but there are still some gems to be found. I settled on these 2 gorgeous skirts that I've had my eye on for a while.


Floral Chambray mini skirt


How pretty is the floral detailing at the hem? 

Flora mini skirt in the peach colourway

Back

So excited and cannot wait to wear them! 

Here's a little outfit of the day shot, from yesterday - a lazy day, where I had the day off for a dentist visit & the lovely lunch at Artespresso

Review pants
Sass & Bide tee
Alannah Hill cardi

I'm back to work today, ho hum!

5 comments :

beautyandthebeast said...

ooooh those skirts are so pretty :) xo

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I love the flower detail on both skirt-so pretty! :D

Audrey Allure said...

Such cute skirts!

juznie said...

So pretty! I hope to see some more outfit posts in the future :)

missklicious said...

beautyandthebeast - They are really pretty, in real life especially, they exceeded my expectations from the web pictures

Lorraine - I love anything with flowers or bows!

Audrey - Thanks! =)

juznie - Thanks, can't wait for an opportunity to wear them!