Friday, 4 June 2010

Recent May purchases

Forever New belt - they have quite a nice selection of belts at the moment, very pastely, girly, with loads of bows and flowers


A summery dress from the AH outlet - picked this up for around $30 since they were having the further 20% off sale


Love the ruffles!


Picked up a skirt for workwear as well

They had some new costume jewellery in too... This one is Abandoned Love




With pretty purple stones

Popped over to the Tony Bianco outlet too...




I picked up these patent wedges for work since they were having a 50% off the second pair sale, when you buy 2 pairs of shoes, and I really wanted the Poetic boots, so I got these wedges. They are so comfy!

I walked around shopping in them all day, stomped around in the rain puddles etc, and they still held up fine. No pain whatsoever either - woohoo!



Tony Bianco Poetic boots - these are too gorgeous to pass up




Really comfy as well + easy to walk in


I'm thinking of selling my neons now, as I will most likely wear these more, and not bother with the neons

I thought these clips looked pretty tack-o-rama in the cabinet, but never underestimate! They looked gorgeous when I tried them on - 'Another Pretty Face' clips



Kiss your eyelids headband



Some tights never go astray in this chilly weather



The cutest beanie ever - You Broke It! beanie



8 comments :

Little A. said...

gorgeous purchases! esp loving the skirt and tony bianco booties! xo

jaylee said...

I like the belt :)

Lily said...

i am in love with your shoe purchases!!!

missklicious said...

Thanks lovelies!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh loving the AH purchases. Especially the beanie! I want to get one for Winter too :) Can I ask what it is made of? Wool or something else? Thanks!

Ladybird said...

Looks like a great day out! I love your Tony Bianco boots :)

missklicious said...

Lorraine - It's 100% angora, really nice and soft =)

Ladybird - They are great ankle boots, I wore them out for the first time tomorrow - so comfy!

prolix said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Workwear Melbourne