Monday, 12 July 2010

Ajisen Ramen - World Square, Sydney

Hello Mr. Penguin!

I've tried the Ajisen Ramen down in Haymarket, and thought it was a bit hit and miss.  However, with an entertainment voucher to use, a visit to the World Square branch was in order.

Thumbs up to glossy picture menus - I like visual aids when ordering!

Orange soda 

Gyoza - these were quite tasty, a touch oily maybe, but I don't mind ;)

Karaage chicken ramen 

Tasty deep fried chicken goodness

Ebi prawn curry - I wish there were more potatoes... there were only 2 or so small slivers, curry was the typical japanese curry, can't go wrong!

Deep fried squid - with a healthy side of mayo.. mmm

I spot Mr. Penguin! What is he for you ask?

Snow ice!!! I was too full after my meal to try this out though, maybe next time.

Ajisen Ramen
85 Liverpool Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph: (02) 9267 8816

3 comments :

chocolatesuze said...

mmm the karaage looks awesome

katthroatworld said...

droollllllllllllllllllll!

haha, i never really thought about it, but i like visual aids when i order, too!

missklicious said...

chocolatesuze - Fried chicken can do no wrong!

kat - It is so helpful, plus I ate visualising something and then when it comes out, looks completely different to what I imagined!