Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Canberra shopping trip - Alannah Hill & Tony Bianco

Gosh, it seems like lately all I do is buy things from these two stores! Alannah hill this, Tony Bianco that... I need to save my money for my upcoming holiday (2 weeks + annual leave in September - should be heading to Singapore, Hong Kong etc)

Anyway, everything was on sale, so it's somewhat justified!

Alannah Hill 'Steal My Ideas' skirt for $59! The zip was broken hence the bargain price, but it can easily be fixed! 


Love the frills, and it's a pretty blush colour too


Tony Bianco Mace flats for $60 (without flash)


With flash - a lovely navy colour in suede with satin bows and gold stud details

Another bargain AH purchase 'Lift My Mood' blouse - $75 due to the broken press stud (again, easily fixed!)

4 comments :

Charlie said...

gorgeous finds!

Jen said...

OMG, I love all your purchases and such great bargains too! Well done! :)

missklicious said...

Thanks lovelies!

DICTASHION. said...

I love all your purchases - especially your TB's!