Friday, 9 July 2010

Cupcake Friday

Thank goodness for Friday, and what better way to celebrate than with cupcakes from the Cupcake Bakery

I picked the most comforting Winter flavours I could find:

Delicious duo

Red velvet with a love heart topper

Sticky date - I love sticky date pudding, so can't wait to try this one out!

Cupcake goodness

It's been cold and rainy this week, so I'm loving my new purchase from Typo:


Cute pink Paris themed travel mug - keeps my hot drinks warm for ages!

I still haven't used my teacup and saucer set from T2 - it's way too pretty to use! I keep lemming the beautiful sets at T2, but I have way too mugs and cups already.

And yes, I decorate my work desk with trinkets, photos and other bits and pieces (not enough for it to be cluttered though) The Vogue forums would probably be aghast at this judging by the responses in the  'do you personalise your workspace' thread. 

5 comments :

Charlie said...

oh yummy! I want to bake! lovely cup set, so cute. Love the flowers inside.

Audrey Allure said...

The cupcake with the heart looks so cute! They all look delicious :)

bowsnhearts said...

Wow...the cupcakes look so yummy! We have that shop in Melbourne too but I have never ventured in! I am afraid that I will lose control!

I need a travel mug like yours for work too! I constantly get dehydrated at work!

Maria said...

Sticky date pudding cupcake??? *melts* *drools*

missklicious said...

Charlie - Thanks! Homemade baked goods are always yummier than store bought ones. And I love the flowers too - it's really dainty and pretty, so much so that I can't bare to use it! hehe

Audrey Allure - It was really tasty too, red velvet mmm

bowsnhearts - You should try it out! I know what you mean though, there's too much to choose from!

The travel mug is awesome, you should get one! It's only around $12 from Typo.

Maria - Sounds yummy hey? I love original sticky date pudding dessert, so this was a sure win!