Monday, 19 July 2010

Cure for Mondayitis with La Renaissance Patisserie - The Rocks, Sydney

The Rocks is definitely a favourite touristy part of Sydney I love - markets, home to Guylian chocolate cafe, a plethora of lovely restaurants at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, and of course, last but not least - the lovely La Renaissance Patisserie.



My three sweet treats

From bottom to top - Tiramisu, Passion de Pierre & unidentified dome

Mondays are always made better with delicious treats, and also Adriano Zumbo on Masterchef - Hello 8 layer vanilla cake tonight *drool*


Zumbo with last year's chocolate mousse cake... yum!!


7 comments :

grace said...

Pretty cakes!

are you watching masterchef? Alvin's gone now =(

Trissa said...

What did you think of the V8 cake - amazing right?!

Charlie said...

oh yummy! looks so lovely!

missklicious said...

grace - I religiously watch Masterchef every night! Poor Alvin, I had an inkling he would go though, as his vanilla cake was pretty terrible

Trissa - Amazing is an understatement! It was heavenly, I want a slice so badly!!

Charlie - It was yummy =) Not as amazing at that Adriano Zumbo vanilla cake though I bet! *dream*

Maria said...

I love that patisserie...

Katyha said...

Have you been to Adriano Zumbo's? I was hoping to see him but no such luck :(

missklicious said...

Katyha - Aww, that's bad luck! I still haven't been actually... I've been telling myself to go since 2008, but have never made it (yet!) and now I hear that there are always massive lines too!