Sunday, 4 July 2010

Late night shopping refuelling @ Ichiban Boshi - TGV, Sydney

Although I'm not a fan of lining up for food, it does help when it's next door to my favourite bookshop.  Just take a ticket, and then meander next door to kill time (just make sure you don't spend too long and completely miss your number!)

Menu - do I even need to look? I tend to get the same thing every time!


First off - yummy green tea cappuccino, Ichiban boshi hands down make the best ones, I love the froth!


Starter - gyoza, a very nice version, but these actually came out after the ramen, I would have preferred them first

Chicken karaage ramen



Shio butter corn ramen... mmmmmm butttterrrrr

Ichiban Boshi
500 George St 
Haymarket NSW 2000
Ph:(02) 9262 7677

4 comments :

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Looks yum! Especially that green tea cappucino. I've never actually had one before, but now I want to try!

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

Oh yeah, butter corn! It's sweet but it's salty =)

Amy @ cookbookmaniac said...

I love Ichi Ban for the convenience and they are reluable. love their gyoza. I tried their green tea latte for the first time the other day. loved it!

missklicious said...

soph - Ichiban Boshi definitely do the best version I've tried!

md - Butter + corn is such a tasty and awesome combo

Amy - They are reliable - just not a fan of the long wait!