Saturday, 10 July 2010

OPI Shrek mini collection & Rumples Wiggin' swatch

Look what I received in the mail last week! I won this cute little mini pack of OPI Shrek nail polishes, perfect way to try out all the gorgeous colours.

I also received this OPI Start to Finish as well, which I have yet to try out.

Of course, my heart immediately skipped a beat for the pretty lilac colour, this is a softer lilac than the polishes I currently own.

Awesome smooth formula, and the colour is awesome! I love it. Will have to re-purchase in the big bottle form.


Without flash

5 comments :

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

oh that purple is gorgeous on you lovely!
looks like i'll def be checking out this collection!

xoxo

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

That colour really suits your skin tone and is so nice for Winter!

Ladybird said...

Oh that's so cool! OPI are so clever :)

Monica said...

Hello!

Finally back after the self imposed hibernation period because of uni exams.

Sooo good to see all the pictures of the yummy things you've been eating, really tempted to buy one of those Paris thermos now... haha

missklicious said...

Cecilia - Thanks babe! It's really nice. Not sure about the other colours, but Rumples Wiggin' is gorgeous.

Lorraine - Thank you! =) A lovely shade for Winter.

Ladybird - I know, they keep coming up with these awesome collections.

Monica - Welcome back from hibernation! Hope your uni exams went well.

And you should get the thermos, it's so cute and fantastic for Winter, keeps my drinks warm for ages!