Friday, 30 July 2010

Pretty in Purple at Oroton

I haven't liked or purchased anything at Oroton for years, but the new collections have caught my eye.

Linea tote - I love the vibrant purple colour, and it's very gorgeous in real life too, soft leather and big enough to store all my junk, I'm holding out for the 30% off sale though



I also love this colour too - a pale lilac gorgeous, really nice in real life too, I'm tossing up between this and the brighter colour. What do you guys think?
And they have some other pretty stuff in store as well too, I think I'm attracted to this season mainly because of the lovely colours, but I will definitely pick up a few things when the sales roll around!

3 comments :

mademoiselle délicieuse said...

I'm not used to seeing Oroton stuff in pastel colours! The lilac bag is a bit more ladylike, whilst the brighter shade is a big edgier and a bit more 'now' with the eighties trend. Decisions, decisions...

Ladybird said...

Ooohhh lovely colours. Perhaps a sign of things to come for fashion in summer months?

missklicious said...

md - I know! They normally just stock basic and boring colours, but this season is really nice! Thanks for the advice, I like them both though! Eeek

Ladybird - Yeah, definitely! Bring on Spring with all the lovely pastels and bright colours