Friday, 16 July 2010

Pretty jewellery eye candy

I love jewellery with a bit of a twist, pretty and something a bit different.

Maximillia has some beautiful rings at the moment:
Matina Aminita stack of rings

Love the coloured hearts and all that bling!

Sretsis rings from Maximillia

Check out the gorgeous birdy!

Another fantastic place for unique and beautiful jewellery pieces is Etsy:

Seller is UntamedMenagerie on Etsy, love the Elephant on a tightrope hehe

*sigh* I want to go to Paris! And I'm a sucker for cute key/locket jewellery too!! Seller: AngelBlackDesigns

3 comments :

bowsnhearts said...

I really like the first 3 rings...they are so unique and gorgeous!

♥Lola said...

Gorgeous! I love the first stack of rings, I've been eyeing them off max's store for a while :)

missklicious said...

Girls - The stacked rings are so lovely, definitely wish list material!