Thursday, 22 July 2010

Thursday Fashion & the rest

Accessories can jazz up any outfit, especially when it comes to work outfits!

Bright polish makes my day - this one is OPI What's with the Cattitude? from the Shrek collection (more on that in another post!) and a flowery ring I scored from the Kirribilli markets

This is the first time I've worn my Alannah Hill beaded bib necklace, I kept saving it for a fancy outing, and kept forgetting about it, and then had nowhere fancy to go, so I thought what the heck, I'll just wear it...

I've been indulging in many punnets of delicious strawberries, love them with naughty white chocolate dip, yum!


Another new work lunch fave of mine -Coconut tapioca pudding!

I've been on a bit of a book spree lately, buying books whenever I can - I especially love the Penguin books, $9.95 each, and my latest purchase is Roald Dahl's 'Tales of the Unexpected' along with a few others

Now for the weekend, and it's another long weekend for me, as I'm down in chilly Canberra, brrr! 


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the nail colour!!

juznie said...

Pretty accessories! I really like the ring you got from the market.

retrodaze said...

Where did you get the coconut tapioca pudding from? I've never seen it sold like that before!